Baking bread.....

So I  can't remember the last time I've bought bread from the store 
I usually bake it myself so this is how I bake my basic white bread.


1 cup water
4 tablespoons   vegetable oil 
2 tablespoons  honey
3 tablespoons confectioner sugar 
4 tablespoons dry milk
1/4 teaspoon salt
1and 1/2 yeast

1.  Careful measure 1cup of room temperature water not too hot and
not too cold. 
2.  Pour the water into the bread pan
3.   Measure 4 tablespoons vegetable oil,vegetable oil because it makes the bread softer when 
   it finish baking,so you basically put all the liquid ingredients in first!
4. Measure 3 cup unbleach all purpose flour 
5.  You put all your dry ingredients in the pan and then make a little hole in the flour and put your yeast.
6.   Put your bread pan in your bread maker and then set it to 3 hours to knead,rise and bake.
         I usually set the crust color to light. Enjoy! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(Bednaya Nastya).......POOR NASTYA

Dramas I'm watching right now